Scientists Supressing Facts Against Global Warming
The global warming hoax is one of the worst things that have ever been pushed on the American people. Al Gore and his “experts” ignore any of the natural causes of the earth’s temperature varying over time and claim that man is solely responsible for global warming. Now we see that several of the scientists responsible for putting together the reports have been doctoring the data to suppress any facts against global warming.
Apparently, the University of East Anglia Climate Research Unit had its email accounts hacked. Firstly, we need to condemn the illegal hacking of those emails. The people responsible should be prosecuted when found.
The emails themselves show a pattern of modifying the data to show that the earth was warming when in fact it was not. There was also a campaign to exclude and shun any scientist that pointed out errors during peer reviews of research. In effect, only scientists that wouldn’t question the methods or results of a report were allowed to review the reports.
The true facts on global warming are ignored and fictional reports are created to influence public policy.
Some of the facts on global warming that have been ignored:
- The earth has been cooling since 1998 and not warming.
- The earth is currently below the 4500 year average temperature.
- The Al Gore charts show warming since the peak of the little ice age 300 years ago. So yes, overall there has been a large warming since the last time it was the coldest, but that has always happened.
- There have been many times in the history of the earth that average temperatures have been much warmer than now.
- The facts show that CO2 levels are preceded by warming and not the other way around.
- Industry produces less than 3% of the CO2 in the atmosphere, the other 97% is from natural causes.
Why do the facts on global warming matter? Because our government is hell bent on “saving the planet” by passing massive taxes on energy in order to influence our choices. Despite the facts against global warming, several leaders in our government want to pass legislation that would destroy our economy.
We need to find ways to solve our energy problems and reduce pollution. However, we don’t need to lie and invent reasons to take extreme measures that would reduce our freedoms and lower our standard of living.
To learn some of the facts on global warming and the facts against global warming, you should read The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming. The book goes into some of the details of the environmental movement, but also details the lies and the true facts on global warming.